In this article, we are going to talk about Truck Driver Jobs in USA with VISA Sponsorship that you may be interested in. If you are a truck driver who is considering moving to the United States, there are many jobs available that can sponsor your visa, and being employed as a driver in the United States comes with multiple benefits.
Who is a Truck Driver?
A person who drives trucks for a living is known as a truck driver. These vehicles usually transport large or heavy loads. Additionally, they mostly move raw materials.
Roles of a Part-time or full-time Truck Driver in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Let’s take a look at what a truck driver is expected to perform in his job:
- Respect the company’s guidelines as well as the laws and regulations about truck driving.
- Be attentive while driving and ensure the safety of the goods.
- Organizing routes and ensuring that things are delivered at the exact time.
- Report defects, accidents, and violations.
- Verifying loads to make sure all are present and for security purposes.
- Loading and unloading boxes.
- Periodic inspection of vehicles to avoid failure on the road or anywhere.
Truck Driver Jobs in USA with VISA Sponsorship
- Freight Hauler: as a Freight Hauler, you will required to transport dangerous products, this involves moving bulky, liquid, or toxic substances. The average salary for a Freight Hauler ranges from $40,950 and $65,988 with an average base salary of $52,650.
- Flatbed Hauler is one of the Types of Truck Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. It is your duty as a flatbed hauler to move machinery or dry goods in an open trailer. This is because the package you have to deliver cannot be transported by dry van, and the journey will take longer and involve more danger. Flatbed Hauler’s salary ranges from $52,000 and $93,088 with an average base salary of $65,314 per year.
- Dry Van Hauler: As a dry van hauler, you will be running a semi-truck and delivering loads of lightweight products; furthermore, you will not normally be needed to unload the goods yourself. This is one of the more popular sorts of truck driving professions available. The salary ranges from $18,500 and $156,000 with an average base salary of $67,044 per year.
- Tanker Hauler: One of the riskiest truck driving jobs is this one. Additionally, it pays well and is in higher demand. In addition to carrying out hazardous and nonhazardous liquid transportation, your job as a tanker hauler requires you to be prepared for emergencies. Salary ranges from $32,000 and $92,500 with an average base salary of $58,187 per year.
- Hotshot Haulers: a hotshot hauler drives a class 3 or 5 truck which is coupled with a small trailer. As a hotshot hauler, you will need to handle several loads in a single day and deliver the goods as soon as possible. Additionally, you might need to transport items locally or regionally. Their salary ranges from $42,494 and $69,896 with an average base salary of $55,451 per year.
- Van Driver: As a van driver, your responsibilities include driving sizable commercial vans and carrying people or delivering products. Additionally, you can work in a variety of industries. Salary ranges from $55,104 and $104,659 with an average base salary of $75,941 per year.
- Crane Operator: On a construction site, a crane operator lifts and moves objects using heavy machinery like a crane. The task demands on-site work, a high level of accuracy, and knowledge of big machinery. The salary ranges from $35,809 and $85,842 with an average base salary of $55,443 per year.
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Try asking friends or looking for truck driving jobs online. Another option would be to use mobile apps.
- Send your CV (Curriculum Vitae) to as many people as possible.
- Tell your employer that you require him to file a petition to assist you in obtaining a visa.
- You can then apply for your visa to work as a truck driver in the United States of America once the petition has been approved. This procedure might appear challenging, but it will certainly be rewarding.
Type of Visa to Apply for to Get a USA Visa Sponsorship Truck Driver Job
Temporary Visa (H-2B): If you wish to work as a truck driver in the United States, obtaining a temporary visa is an excellent option. However, the employer needs to fill out a petition. So, you had to have gotten a job beforehand.
Requirements to Apply for USA Truck Driver Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- Ability to drive for a very long period
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance
- Valid truck driving license
- Adaptability and foresight: This is to handle unexpected situations or to predict possible situations
- A High school diploma or your GED certificate.