Among all Mesothelioma Law Firm comes Sokolove Law, which is a nationally recognized mesothelioma law firm with offices & licensed attorneys in almost every state, the firm’s customized goal is to serve mesothelioma victims and their families, and then maximize their financial compensation.
Over the last 40+ years, our law firm has recovered billions of dollars for thousands of clients nationwide. Let us put our experience to work for you. Feel free to contact Sokolove Law at (800) 334-6902 to start your free case review.
How about we see more of what a Mesothelioma Law firm is all about, especially Sokolove Mesothelioma Law Firm, so see the following subheadings & sections of these articles as you read on.
Sokolove Mesothelioma Law Firm Overview
Jim Sokolove seems to be the founder of Sokolove Law in the year 1979. His vision and drive helped bring justice and compensation to thousands. At Sokolove Law, justice is not just for the wealthy or the well-connected — it’s for everyone.
Experienced mesothelioma law firms like Sokolove Law can assist a family to receive the maximum compensation they may deserve, and hold accountable the companies who wrongly exposed people to asbestos.
Only a few law firms have vast experience in handling asbestos lawsuits. Sokolove Law focuses on supporting patients, and their families via the legal & documented process.
Who a Mesothelioma Law Firm Assists
Within the 20th century, asbestos was commonly used in various construction and building materials. As a result, workers from a wide range of industries and trades have been unknowingly put at risk of developing mesothelioma, a rare and aggressive cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.
We work with our clients to help them receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and financial security for their families, while helping to hold offending asbestos companies accountable.
We may be able to help with your case if you:
- Were diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease.
- Are the spouse or dependents of the mesothelioma patient?
- Represent the estate of the mesothelioma victim.
During challenging times like these, it’s vital that you focus on the important things in life: the health and well-being of you and your family. Let us handle the legal legwork for you.
Reasons Why You Should Hire Sokolove Law as your Personal Law Firm
Hiring a mesothelioma law firm like Sokolove Law to represent your legal interests is an important decision. Many companies that manufactured asbestos-containing products have legal teams of their own who may try to offer you less compensation than you deserve or argue that they don’t owe you anything.
When you choose Sokolove Law, you have a law firm prepared to fight on your behalf to secure the results you deserve. We have the resources and experience to build strong legal cases and hold the companies responsible for your illness accountable.
Our attorneys will seek justice and monetary compensation for you while you remain focused on your health and spending valuable time with loved ones.
Mesothelioma compensation can help pay for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Costs associated with hiring home help or caretakers
- Counseling or emotional therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Everyday living expenses
- Financial security
- Prescriptions and medicine
- Funeral and burial costs
- Wages lost to Inability to work
Dependable firms like Sokolove Law understand that each person harmed by asbestos has their own story. We treat clients with compassion, working on their behalf to deliver strong results.
10 Qualities of a Top Mesothelioma Law Firm like Sokolove Law
At Sokolove Law, we see our clients as people, not dollar signs, and treat them accordingly. With that in mind, here are the benefits our firm offers to victims of mesothelioma and their families:
- Free case reviews and legal consultations
- We will travel to meet you in person at your convenience
- Only pay us if we recover financial compensation for you and your family
- Significant long-term experience handling mesothelioma cases
- Talented and respectable mesothelioma lawyers who work on your case
- A long track record of past and recent success in asbestos cases, with specific examples
- Nationwide experience handling cases across the United States of America
- Medical understanding of mesothelioma with in-house medical support
- A personal touch that cares about you and your loved ones
- Deep knowledge of asbestos trust funds to maximize the compensation
What to Expect from Top Asbestos Law Firm like Sokolove Law Firm?
Finding a mesothelioma law firm and filing a lawsuit is confusing for those who haven’t gone to law school. It can even be challenging for many who have gone to law school.
That’s because, like many industries, you have to have been in it for a long time to understand how it works. We’ve been doing this for over 40 years, so that’s why you can expect us to make it easy for you.
The best mesothelioma law firms provide an experienced legal team that can focus on the specifics of your case and works with you every step of the way.
When working with a top mesothelioma law firm, you can expect your legal team to:
- Determine if you have a valid Mesothelioma claim. To get started on this, get a free legal case review today.
- Gather evidence to build your case. Your team of asbestos experts will get your medical records, look into your background and work history to prove asbestos exposure, and determine which asbestos-containing products you were exposed to (and how many).
- This allows us to track down the companies that manufactured those products that may have caused your mesothelioma or asbestos illness.
- Consider all possible routes to compensation. Depending on the details of your case, you may have multiple options available to pursue financial compensation, including personal injury or wrongful death lawsuits, asbestos trust funds, and VA benefits. We can help with all of these!
- File your mesothelioma lawsuit. Your asbestos lawyer will file any claims or complaints on your behalf before the statute of limitations for your case is expired. Once the statute of limitations in your state passes, you won’t have the opportunity to file a lawsuit again.
- Settle your case or go to court. Most mesothelioma cases settle before going to court. But if your case sees a courtroom, you can expect your legal team to take care of it. They’ll argue your case before a jury and handle any appeals if necessary.