Applications are now welcome from suitable eligible candidates who are interested in obtaining an MBA degree at the University of Oxford to apply for the Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies for the 2024 academic session.
The Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA provides full funding. In addition, it pays a living stipend for successful candidates to complete an MBA degree.
Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies Details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Skoll Foundation
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Nationality: All Nationalities
The Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the scholarship, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact.
- Demonstrate the need for the Scholarship.
- Must demonstrate that he/she have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact.
- Have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial action.
- Possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Show that the cost of the program is a significant financial burden.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2024 are to complete their application online by following the steps outlined (below):
- Connect to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you keep up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA program directly to Saïd Business School. You need to do this during stages 1, 2 or 3 of the MBA admissions process.
- As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. Also, we advise you to allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the essay questions.
Finally, the application deadline is 5 January 2024. To learn more, visit the website here.