The Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024 is now open to applicants seeking funding for their postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
The Pershing Square Foundation awards full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. In addition, successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024 Details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford/ Pershing Square Foundation
Institution of Study: University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Amount: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: 6
Nationality: International students
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
Chiefly, individuals eligible for the scholarship are those with/or who are:
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Articulated vision on how the oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in their career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise.
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
- applicants must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
How-to-Apply: Candidates must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA program application by the deadline to be considered.
Particularly, the essay is to be a solution to the problem “In no more than 500 words, please answer the following question:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?”
Above all, note the application deadline is 5 January 2024.
To learn more, visit the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships page.