Robert Half Remote jobs are very popular.
Robert Half, a top staffing company, offers remote jobs for professionals from a wide range of industries.
Robert Half is a reliable source for remote jobs. They have a track record of connecting qualified candidates with businesses in dire need.
Robert Half offers a wide range of remote jobs that will suit your needs and schedule, whether you are looking for a part-time or full-time position.
If you are looking for a remote job at Robert Half, then search today to find your next opportunity.
Middle Office Analyst – $4B Hedge Fund – Robert Half Remote Jobs 1
You will be a Middle Office Analyst in a non-hierarchical company with great mentors, upscaling, flexibility, and a great environment. These are your responsibilities:
- Examine daily cash and position reconciliations, and discuss any issues with traders, brokers, prime brokers, fund administrators, and other parties.
- Assist the Accounting Team in ensuring that all activity is recorded and documented.
- Support the Trading Desk’s day-to-day operations.
- Report daily P& L estimates.
- In-house developers can help you manage complex problems and find solutions to support your short-term and long-term business goals.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with great mentorship and an executive team. The ideal candidate is:
- 0-3 years experience, either from another Hedge Fund, Fund Admin or Prime Broker.
- Ideal candidate should have experience in public accounting
Location: San Francisco, CA
Permanent Job Type
Salary: $80,000.00 – $130,000.00 / Yearly
Remote Azure Architect – Robert Half Remote Jobs 2
Robert Half is seeking an Azure Architect for a project in Windsor Mills, MD.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping clients design and implement the Azure cloud.
The candidate will be working alongside up to six team members on any one project. This is a remote job!
- Microsoft Azure expertise in design, implementation and deployment
- Identity Management
- Key Vaults
- Experience in networking
- Government experience preferred
Location BALTIMORE (MD)
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Salary: $74.42 – $82.00 / Hourly
Sr. Accountant – MOSTLY REMOTE – Robert Half Remote Jobs 3
As a Senior Accountant, this job will require you to be knowledgeable. Understanding of the chart to support and assist business partners in the preparation and submission contract documents within the contract management system.
Here are the responsibilities of a Senior Accounting Officer.
- Assist in the timely completion and closing of the monthly financial close.
- Prepare data for preparation of footnotes, supporting Schedules and analysis in SEC filings.
- Assist with obtaining and maintaining documentation for internal control to ensure compliance with SOX policies.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies, procedures, and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Assist in the annual and quarterly interim reviews.
- Collaborate with external auditors to provide support for audit testing. This will ensure that audit results are successful.
- Keep a team-oriented, can-do attitude and respond promptly to impromptu questions. Participate in special projects under the supervision of management.
- Prepare a quarterly balance sheet analysis that includes variance analysis to compare activity from the current and previous periods.
- Monthly bank reconciliations and cash analysis.
Ideal candidates will have at least 4 years’ experience in accounting, either in the Big 4 or in the private sector. Any experience in the pharmaceutical business is an asset.
Highly preferred is the CPA or parts passed.
Location: South Brunswick (NJ).
Type of Job: Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00 – $110,000.00 / Yearly
Remote Accounting Specialist – Robert Half Remote Job 4
An experienced, skilled and efficient remote accounting specialist/staff accountant is required to join a prestigious organization in the housing-development industry.
Accounting Specialist/Staff accountant’s responsibilities include journal entry preparation, month-end and year-end closings and bank reconciliation. Fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation are also some of the responsibilities.
During the monthly close, you will be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting.
Additionally, you will be involved in compliance and reviewing the reporting schedules. You will also stay connected with external auditors for quarterly reviews or annual audits.
This challenging, multifaceted contract / temporary-to-hire opportunity is available at a Long Beach, California-based business where effort is rewarded.
- Assist in the processing of receivables or payables
- As required, ad-hoc reporting and special project management
- Assistance with implementation, maintenance, adherence, and compliance to internal controls and accounting processes to ensure compliance with GAAP
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of balance sheets analysis.
- Without supervision, conduct month-end close journal entries
- Participate in multiple initiatives that span multiple departments
- Assist with the month-end and quarter-end closing processes, including preparation of financial close workbooks.
- Prepare complex journal entries and reconciliations, including cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Prefer QuickBooks
- A college degree in accounting, business administration or something similar
Robert Half Remote Jobs 5: Employment Litigation Attorney/Lawyer
An Employment Litigation Attorney is needed by a reputable international law firm.
This 6-month contract is remote and the pay is commensurate to experience and qualifications.
Employment Litigation Attorney Responsibilities
- Offer advice on employment litigation matters. This could include investigations, terminations, leave of absences, disability accommodation, wage-and-hour, pay and benefits (including bonus programs and sales compensation plans), non-competition, confidentiality, and other issues.
- Handle legal demands letters, charges, or other disputes
- Work with other employment lawyers to resolve disputes and litigate.
- Work with an outside counsel to evaluate and assist you in employment-related matters, such as litigation.
- You must comply with all laws, regulations, policies, and other applicable requirements.
- Washington bar association member
- 1+ years experience in employment law litigation
Remote jobs which don’t require a degree
- Customer service representative.
- Data entry.
- Medical coder.
- Virtual Assistant