Canada has many warehouse jobs that pay $15 to $18 an hour.
For foreigners looking to relocate to Canada, there are many warehouse jobs. A warehouse worker in Canada earns $32,175 annually or $16.50 an hour.
An average worker with experience can expect to earn up to $39,000 annually. Entry-level jobs start at $28,535 per year.
Warehouses have many positions that are available: associate, manager, warehouse clerk, clerk, leader and team member.
Certain professions require certain education and experience. However, some others may allow you to apply without a college degree or past work experience.
We are accepting applications for some of the available warehouse jobs in Canada we have published and compiled.
You can apply for the positions below that best suit your qualifications and be selected.
Apply only for jobs that you are qualified to increase your chances of getting hired.
Working in Canada is a reliable way to obtain permanent residence in Canada.
These jobs will let you make a living and allow you to bring your family with you.
What do Warehouse Workers Do?
Warehouse workers are responsible for the movement of goods within and out of their warehouse. They unload and load trucks, store goods, and move inventory when necessary.
They may use hand trucks, ladders and forklifts to accomplish their tasks. Additionally, they may wear protective equipment like a back brace and gloves.
These employees usually work alongside a team that includes truck drivers and warehouse workers. They report to either a warehouse supervisor, or a manager of shipping handling.
Warehouse workers need to be strong and have endurance.
Due to the nature of this job the chance of injury is higher than other types.
Warehouse workers need to be aware of all safety precautions and how to use all equipment safely.
Warehouse workers can work many shifts, depending on the hours they are available and their employer’s needs.
Warehouses can be open 24 hours a days, so you may have the option of working night shifts or even day shifts.
For warehouse workers positions, some employers prefer that applicants have a high school diploma.
Experience in a warehouse environment may be desirable or necessary.
Over time, warehouse workers might be promoted to managerial or supervisory positions in their warehouse.
Canadian Warehouse Jobs Available at a Price of 15 – 18 Dollars an Hour
Warehouse Labourer – Day Shift
Warehouse Labourers are available in Sudbury, Ontario Canada.
Contract employment is the job description. Earn as high as $18.00 an hour.
Assisting the service department and branch operations, including but not limited to building maintenance (both inside and out), receiving new equipment, and providing support for the service department.
- Regular maintenance of the service department. This may include vacuuming floors, emptying trash and cleaning out service vehicles.
- As needed, performs snow and yard cleanup
- Assists maintenance department as required
- Inspect forklifts according to organizational safety and health policies
- Assists maintenance department as required
- All company equipment must be operated with care and diligence
- Check out the inventory on a weekly basis
- Assists with other business activities, as needed
- Understanding and adhering to all safety and health policies and procedures within the organization. This ensures safety for self and others.
- Education: High School. Forklift Certification is an asset.
- Working Experience: 6-12 Months
- Knowledge: A basic knowledge of mechanics
Warehouse Leads are available at Dynamics ATS Canada in a variety of positions.
Contract-to-hire work is available. You can start as soon as October 24, 2022 if you are hired. Earn as high as $16.50 an hour.
Privately owned designer and manufacturer of architectural light fixtures.
The client has created a remarkable company culture that is committed to professional development, community engagement and employee growth.
Effectively assist the shipping, receiving and warehouse teams in their day-to-day operations so that production and customer needs can be met or exceeded.
Description of the Job
- All aspects of warehouse operations must be managed and executed by the leader.
- To ensure that daily picking expectations are met, or exceeded, you must manage staffing and other resources.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in orders and schedules.
- Flexibility to work beyond the normal hours and schedule.
- Communicate effectively with employees and ensure that they follow company policies and procedures. If necessary, take disciplinary action.
- Mediate to resolve conflict between employees and use your judgment to make sure all parties are treated equally.
- Establish professional relationships with planning and production leaders and maintain strong communication lines to reach goals and meet deadlines.
- Ensure that you regularly inspect all orders for errors or damage and fix them before they are released.
- To ensure that jobs are completed as quickly and efficiently as possible, it is important to keep track of any shortages or constraints.
- Assess picker efficiency, make recommendations for process improvements, and help with implementation.
- Maintained inventory accuracy, lead cycle and physical inventory counts.
- Keep track of finished products and shipping boxes, and order new ones.
- End-of-year evaluations of employees.
- Other duties may be assigned, directed or requested.
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
- You can have one to three years of experience supervising warehouse teams or working with them.
- Competence in warehouse operations in support of manufacturing/production processes
- Competence in supply chain and inventory management
- Expertise in warehouse management systems, ERP or MRP systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and data entry
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, adapt to changes, and meet deadlines
- Great time-management and organization skills
- Competent communicator, collaborator, and player in the team
- Equivalent or High School Diploma
- Associate degree in business preferred, college degree a plus
- Working Environment:
- Smoke-free workplace.
- COVID-19 Considerations:
- You must have COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated.
Salary/Pay Rate:$16.50/hr, and more depending upon experience
Warehouse clerks are available at Dynamics ATS Canada in a variety of positions. If you are hired, you can start the job as a contract employee.
Earn as high as $17.00 an hour.
Information for Employers
Our client is a 100-year-old company with a history in oil and gas energy. It is well-known for its safety innovations in this sector as well as revolutionizing the industry.
This client is committed to safety and provides training and guidance to all employees so that they can do their jobs safely.
You may be eligible to participate in a great benefits plan if you’re offered a full time job.
Summary of the Job
Warehouse Clerks are needed to join the client’s team.
This position coordinates and expedites work flow between or within departments in accordance with the production schedule.
This position prepares and receives merchandise or material for shipment.
- Computer transactions are used to create parts for manufacturing orders, receive them into the plant, ship and transfer orders to sales orders and to transfer items between stock locations.
- As needed, protect and lubricate the items during storage.
- Interface with Quality Records and Inspection personnel to communicate traceable information regarding material clearance for manufacturing orders, subcontract orders, warehouse orders, etc.
- Instructs others and shares personal knowledge about parts, procedures, etc.
- Prepares items for shipment.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship material or merchandise.
- Determines the shipping method for materials using knowledge of shipping routes and rates.
- For shipping and delivery instructions, contact the carrier representative.
- Use work tools such as power tools, hand tools and postage meters to pack, seal, label, and affix postage postage to prepare materials and allow them for shipping.
- To maintain stock, requisitions and stores shipping material and supplies.
- Receive, pack, verify, and record incoming material or merchandise.
- To verify the accuracy and authenticity of outgoing or incoming shipments, examine their contents and compare them with records such as invoices, orders, or manifests.
- For reporting, accounting and recordkeeping purposes, keep track of shipment data such as weight, charges and space availability.
- Other duties and activities may be required depending on the job’s physical limitations.
- Experience in shipping and receiving, as well as in warehouse environments.
- A job function that requires regular, punctual attendance is essential is
- Safety-conscious work ethic
- Experience in fast-paced distribution environments is preferred.
- Experience with customer service is preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in operation and use mechanical equipment are required for the work assignment.
- Ability to operate forklifts and cranes in order to perform warehouse duties.
- You are organized and can communicate well both in writing and oral.
- Microsoft Office Applications Proficiency
- SAP experience is a plus
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of one year experience in warehouse management or similar work.
- Work injury-free ensures a safe work environment and the highest standards of health, safety, and environmental protection in our industry.
- Strives to improve worker safety.
- High integrity is expected and compliance with corporate business ethics guidelines is encouraged.
- Shift: 6 am – 2 pm
Hourly Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00
Warehouse Associates are available at Dynamics ATS Canada in a variety of positions. If you are hired, you can start as soon as October 27, 2022.
Earn as high as $17.00 an hour.
Information for Employers
Our client is an electrical, industrial, and communications provider. They also offer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products and construction materials.
They have nine distribution centers worldwide and approximately 500 branches around the world. They are a strategic global partner that efficiently and consistently supports customers’ operations wherever they are.
Summary of the Job
This job is for Warehouse Associates who are interested in working.
You will be responsible for receiving, stockkeeping, picking, packing and shipping activities.
Responsible for housekeeping and counter sales activities, as well as quality assurance activities.
- First, take care of all incoming packages.
- Second, verify the purchase of products and enter order receipts in client’s computer system.
- Third, conduct quality assurance inspections as needed.
- Fourth, place the material received, after segregating backorders into appropriate warehouse storage locations. If necessary, move and consolidate the material.
- Pack, weigh, label, and pull materials for shipment (including assembling and hold orders).
- Prepare bills of lading.
- Assist with loading trucks.
- Prepare local delivery records and complete the applicable blocks on your pick ticket.
- Keep the appropriate forms in your possession en route to material return.
- Before you complete return authorization forms, inspect the condition of any returned material.
- Assuming credit memo, sale, or return to supplier, pull stock and return it to the right location.
- Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area
- Assemble and disassemble as necessary bins, racks and shelves.
- Preventive maintenance programs are administered to vehicles and warehouse equipment in order to maintain proper operation and safety.
- Customers may file complaints verbally or in writing about their dissatisfaction with the service or product they have received. Respond to customers with details of the solution or direct the manager/supervisor to rectify the problem.
- Keep a counter stock in case of emergency.
- May be able to assist with sales over-the-counter
- Basic computer skills
- Higher School Diploma or Equivalent
- First, work is usually done in a warehouse environment.
- Second, the noise level is moderately low.
- Thirdly, be well-ventilated, and well-lit.
- Fourth, Warehouse workers may be exposed to all types of weather and may need to wear protective clothing.
- Fifthly, Operates heavy equipment.
- Strict safety regulations might be necessary.
- Physically strenuous work requires workers to lift up to 50 pounds of heavy equipment.
- Hand tools are required for employees.
- Steel Toe shoes required
- Work hours: 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00/hr
Warehouse associate needed immediately for long-standing retail flooring company. We are known for our exceptional customer service and highly trained staff.
You may be the right candidate if you’re looking to start a new career.
We will train you to be a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual.
We are committed to creating a family-friendly workplace where everyone is part of the team but responsible for their own performance.
This position has the following responsibilities:
- First, helping our installation crew load their trucks with materials.
- Second, shipping and receiving inventory
- Third, we pick up orders from local suppliers using our company van. Delivery of flooring orders up 30-40 boxes within the GTA
- This position is fourthly responsible for accurately recording in our computer software inventory shipped and received
- Shipping receiving is the fifth function.
- Receive any shipments, and place them in the right area
- Material storage should be organized in a way that makes it easy to track and retrieve for job sites.
- You can either put inventory away as it arrives or remove it from the crew’s vehicle.
- Finally, conduct inventory counts
- First, post-secondary education
- Second, certified propane forklift operator
- A valid and current Driver’s License is required.
- Fourth, you need to have experience working in a warehouse setting.
- Fifth, I have excellent organizational skills to maintain order in the warehouse
- Expert in email, word, excel
- To lift approximately 50lbs and long boxes of flooring
- Fluent in English writing and reading
- Analytical skills
- You will need to be able to manage your time and handle purchasing and warehouse duties.
- All elements of shipping and receiving must be planned, organized, managed, and operated.
- A team player who is responsive, professional, and friendly
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- You are self-motivated and can work without supervision
- Strong attention to detail is also important.
- Health and Dental
- Vacation pay
Warehouse workers can apply for a variety of positions. If you are hired, you can begin work as soon as October 26, 2022.
Earn as little as $17.00 an hour and earn more depending on your experience.
Information for Employers
Our client is a specialist in engineering and fabricating rig systems, wellbore technology, and completion and manufacturing solutions.
Summary of the Job
Our client is currently looking for Warehouse workers to join their team in Houston, TX.
This position is responsible for cycle counts, receiving and identifying, storage, distributing inventory, picking, packing and shipping materials.
This role will involve safe driving forklifts as well as moving inventory to the correct destination.
- Assist with picking, shipping and receiving, if necessary
- Second, make sure to read the appropriate warehouse documentation before you move, gather, distribute, or ship any items.
- Third, transfer items to the appropriate areas
- Fourth, records of material or items being moved into a computer database
- Fifth, assist with physical inventories and counting cycles
- Assist in maintaining inventory records by posting materials received, disbursed, and writing shortage lists.
- Keep the warehouse clean, safe, and orderly
- Finally, you are responsible for maintaining the safety of the warehouse machinery and reporting any maintenance or problems to your immediate supervisor.
- First, the ability to lift 50 pounds and work at heights.
- Second, you must have extensive standing-up and sitting-down experience with forklifts
- A third skill is proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Fourthly, ERP Software experience preferred
- Fifth, Effective communication
- Warehouse experience desired
- Finally, ability to interpret and read blueprints/drawings
- GED or high school diploma
- High Quality Decision Making
- Integrity and trust
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with MRP/ERP Software preferable
Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday, 6:00 AM – 2:20 PM
Sunday, 6:00 AM – 12:00PM
Salary/Pay Rate: Starting at $17.00/hr, and higher depending on experience.